For over 20 years, SightMD has been serving the Garden City community. From comprehensive eye exams to addressing cosmetic or structural concerns through plastic surgery, our Garden City facility offers several ophthalmology services. To learn more about our Garden City, NY, location, and the specific treatment options we provide here, contact our practice today.
520 Franklin Ave
Garden City, NY 11530
Phone: (516) 742-3937
Fax: (516) 747-8372
Our Garden City Location
Our Garden city office is located north of Southern State Parkway and west of Meadowbrook State Parkway. The building is located on Franklin Avenue between 5th and 6th streets, not far from St. Paul’s Recreation Complex and Garden City Golf Club. Nearby train stations include Country Life Press station to the southeast and Garden City station to the west. For patients who drive to our facility, we provide two-hour parking to make your visit more convenient. We participate in several community events, including the Garden City Festival, the Oyster Bay Festival, and the Cradle Flowers & Home Depot at Westbury.
At our Garden City location, we offer a variety of services, including:
- General Ophthalmology – We provide general eye care for each member of your family. Our doctors encourage patients to schedule regular eye exams, which allows us to carefully assess your eye health. For patients seeking to improve their vision, we offer laser vision correction.
- Glaucoma Treatment – Abnormally high eye pressure caused by glaucoma can lead to impaired vision if it is left untreated. We offer both surgical and non-surgical glaucoma treatment options to help protect your health and eyesight.
- Ocular Plastic Surgery – We seek to help our patients achieve renewed self-confidence by addressing structural issues around the eye. Our plastic surgery procedures can improve the appearance of the eye area, which may have changed as a result of trauma or aging.
- LASIK– Bladeless iLASIK utilizes laser technology to reshape your cornea and provide clearer vision. We use the most advanced technology in a safe, controlled setting to provide our patients with the many benefits of refractive surgery.
- Cataract Treatment– We offer comprehensive treatment of cataracts, including laser cataract surgery. We can remove a diseased lens and implant an intraocular lens (IOL) to restore your vision in a safe and precise way.
- Treatment of Corneal Conditions – We offer treatment for various conditions affecting the cornea, ranging from conservative options to a corneal transplant procedure.
- Audiology Services –We offer comprehensive audiology services, including audiological evaluations, hearing aid evaluation and selection, and custom earpieces.
Contact Us to Schedule an Appointment
If you are interested in visiting our Garden City location, contact us today. During your visit, one of our doctors will take all the time necessary to learn more about you and how we can best meet your unique needs.