For over 30 years, SightMD has provided eye care services to the Holbrook community. We welcome patients from both Holbrook and the surrounding area to visit our facility, where we provide a comprehensive set of ophthalmology services. If you are interested in visiting our Holbrook, NY, location, contact us today to schedule a visit.
233 Union Ave
Holbrook, NY 11741
Phone: (631) 285-7311
Fax: (631) 285-7316
Our Holbrook Location
Our Holbrook office is conveniently located just south of the Long Island Expressway, near the intersection of Patchogue-Holbrook Road. We are next to Sachem Animal Hospital on Union Avenue between Maple Avenue and Laurel Street.
We have participated in several events in the Holbrook area, including the Holbrook Festival, the Ronkonkoma Festival, and the Sayville Summer Festival. We are committed to patient education, and we make every effort to be an active member of the Holbrook community.
Services at This Office
We provide several different services at our Holbrook location, including:
- General Ophthalmology – Our general eye care services include comprehensive eye exams. During these visits, we use advanced diagnostic tools to assess your eye health. We also offer a variety of vision correction options, including refractive surgery and corrective eyewear.
- LASIK – iLASIK utilizes laser technology instead of a blade to create a flap on the surface of your cornea, which is then reshaped to improve your vision. For the right candidates, the procedure offers excellent results with minimal recovery time.
- Cataract Treatment – We perform laser cataract surgery, during which we will remove the clouded lens of your eye and replace it with a customized intraocular lense (IOL) to provide you with clear vision.
- iDesign Technology – A three-second scan with Abbott’s iDesign wavefront system allows us to obtain a precise map of your eye. We can use this information to assess your eye health and determine your candidacy for various procedures.
- Treatment of Corneal Conditions – We treat a variety of corneal conditions, which can be caused by trauma or infection. One of our most extensive treatment options is a corneal transplant procedure, which involves using donor tissue to repair damaged corneal tissue and renew your eye health.
Schedule an Appointment Today
If you are interested in learning more about the services we provide at our Holbrook location, contact us today. During your visit, one of our doctors will discuss with you your unique eye care needs and coordinate an appropriate treatment plan.